Sunday, December 12, 2010

And Now Some Bracelets: More Gift Ideas

I'm sort of feeling ready to move on to something beyond jewelry for gifts, but I feel like I can't stop before including bracelets.  We'll skip over rings, because I think they are maybe kind of a trickier gift, but bracelets can't be left out. Check these out.  Bangles and cuffs sort of dominate here, because I don't really do a delicate bracelet. Your wrists work hard.  They deserve something heavy and bold.

Obvs this first one is my favorite. Its a zebra, after all. Zebras definitely should have a place in your wardrobe somehow:

HAND CARVED AND PAINTED ZEBRA BRACELET FROM 1984

http://www.etsy.com/listing/53299317/hand-carved-and-painted-zebra-bracelet

Maple Bracelet

YOU ARE LOVED -words on your wrist- wooden bangle bracelet with stamped text

Really love the little turquoise bit on this one:
Milo Hawaiian wood bangle bracelet Small to Medium with Flower

Maple Comb Wooden Bangle (M)

Adjustable Shimmering  Brass Bangles Set Of  Four

Hand Etched Gold Plated Brass and Copper Bangles - Set of 3

Turquoise Indian Antique Brass Bracelet Inlaid Bone (Set of 2)

Fantastic and fantastically priced:
Light gray freshwater pearl big cuff

Linea -  Wide Peyote Stitched Beaded Cuff Bracelet

Silver cuff bracelet Asian magnolia design, handmade jewelry by theshagbag on Etsy


No comments:

Post a Comment