Friday, December 10, 2010

Necklaces for All Your Favorite Girls: A Gift Guide

Amethyst Bell Flower Necklace

Free Shipping 14K Gold Filled Chain Bloom Peacock Feathers Lockets

Pricey, but incredible: 
PORTRAIT IN MINIATURE - Beautiful Miniature Antique Hand Painted Portrait Pendant in 9 Ct Gold

Am really into this idea of a solid perfume necklace. I keep a Badger Balm for a cheerful mind in my desk at school which is scented with sweet orange and spearmint and it does wonders throughout the day when I need a happy thought boost.  I think a citrus-y perfume around my neck would have a similar effect:

 Golden Pearl Solid Perfume Locket

Locket Necklace with Solid Fragrance, The Meadow

Snow White.. Fairytale victorian Mirror charm necklace ..Who is the fairest of them all

Mirror.. Mirror.... Who is the Fairest of them All.. An Antiqued Bronze Mirror Necklace

Brown Carnelian and citrine flower necklace with earrings set Gemstone Gemstone handcrafted PN222

The Simple Sailor Locket-VINTAGE

clock key necklace - rustic red clock key

Why didn't I think of this next one? Love it.
Original and Funky Necklace Made with Dried Peas - Green

Ah, really sort of saccharine, but in the best way possible: 
 Love Envelope Necklace

I'd get this one a longer chain:
Vintage gold tone necklace with working mesh purse pendant

Freshwater Pearls, Coral and Crystals on a Multi Strand Gold chain

A zebra you can put something inside!
The Vintage Zebra Locket Necklace

GRAND NATIONAL....a handpainted reverse glass equestrian locket necklace

Gasp! Fantastic! Lord, I love animals in jewelry. 
Catch Me Statement Necklace

Statement Necklace Winter White, Taupe, Beige and Ivory Flowers

Row of Green Jade Beads Necklace

turquoise bird and nest necklace

HOLIDAY SALE When Deco Met Pearl - Crystal, Pearl and Ribbon Necklace


No comments:

Post a Comment