Whenever I am settling in for a long stint of potentially uninterrupted music listening (on an airplane, for example. Or maybe a bus. You know.) I think, "What a great opportunity to really listen to all this new music I've been collecting." (Because, obviously, the sort of superficial background listening way I enjoy music in the day to day doesn't really cut it.)
And I give it a try, I really do. And then after about two minutes of whatever highly acclaimed edgy new thing it is, I give up and just listen to Heartbreaker.
Like I'm perpetually 19. But whatever. I've given you perfect driving music. This is perfect long listening music. You don't have to be on a journey. If you want to really channel your inner moping- Maddie-circa- 2006, just put on some headphones, turn off the lights, and lay on your bed (or radio station couch) and melt along to this:

No comments:
Post a Comment