Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Be Proud of Being Literate

Ok, sorry, another post about an online shop. Isn't it always the way that when you shouldn't be spending any money, you find the best things to buy?








All of these can be found at Out of Print Clothing, which not only has a great concept of relishing in your literature to the point of wearing it, but also donates a book to a community in need for each item they sell. And every shirt is either a copy of the book's cover at one point in its history, or designed by someone brilliant. All good things. Generally, I'm not one for novelty t- shirts, but I will accept any or all of the choices above.  I'm especially into the sweatshirts, because, as I'm discovering more and more, every now and then you do in fact need this piece of clothing. Like, for lounging around the house or going to yoga. And cute sweatshirts are like, madly difficult to find. But these, I would wear with pride and flourish.

(I'm still not going to recognize the sweatshirt as a legitimate article of clothing for going out into the world, beyond trips to and from the gym. But these would be almost acceptable for informal occasions.  Just so long as you don't pair them with sweat pants. Lord. Even if you're just going to class. Geez.)


No comments:

Post a Comment